B.COM (BCOMG) Solved Assignments
B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate degree course specially designed for students interested in gaining knowledge about the financial management aspects of the management industry. The minimum duration of the distance B.Com course is 3 years and the maximum duration of completing this course is 6 years. The distance B.Com course is a great course for working professionals employed in the commerce field and now they need a higher degree to get in-depth knowledge about this field.
IGNOU is offering distance B.Com courses in various specializations. The specializations are created according to the different sectors of finance and commerce. The specializations are mentioned below:-
Bachelor of Commerce (General)
B.Com in major in Accountancy and Finance
B.Com in Corporate Affairs and Administration
B.Com in major in Financial and Cost Accounting
The programme can be completed by earning the required number of credits under each category in a minimum period of three years (six semesters) or in the maximum period of six years.
We Provide B.COM (BCOMG) Solved Assignments References and also provide Handwritten Assignments, Project Reports and Guess Papers etc.
B.COM (BCOMG) Solved Assignments Lists
|COURSE CODE||COURSE NAME|
|BCOC 131||Financial Accounting|
|BEGLA 135||English in Daily Life|
|AECC / BEVAE 181||Environment Studies पर्यावरण अध्ययन|
|BHDLA 135||हिन्दी भाषा: विविध प्रयोग|
|BHIC-131||HISTORY OF INDIA FROM THE EARLIEST TIMES TO c.300 C.E.|
|भारत का इतिहास: आरंभिक काल से 300 ईस्वी पूर्व तक|
|BPAC 131||PERSPECTIVES ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION|
|BEGAE-182||शिक्षक मूल्यांकन सत्रीय कार्य|
|BPCC 131||FOUNDATIONS OF PSYCHOLOGY|
|मनोविज्ञान का आधार|
|BPSC 131||INTRODUCTION TO POLITICAL THEORY|
|राजनीतिक सिंद्धात का परिचय|
|BSOC 131||INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY समाजशास्त्र का परिचय|
B.COM (BCOMG) Programme Detail
With the academic session of July 2019, the Indira Gandhi National Open University has adopted the Choice Based Credit System introduced by the University Grants Commission. The Choice Based Credit System, which is on offer at the Bachelors level, provides flexibility for the students to study the subjects/courses of their choice depending on their needs and interests; choose disciplinary, interdisciplinary and skill-based courses; and move to different institutions for study. While IGNOU has been one of the earliest university to introduce credit based academic programmes with wide choice of courses, it now introduces semester system and evaluation based on 10 point grading system.
The Bachelor of Commerce programme is a broad based programme with a mix of disciplinary, interdisciplinary and skill based courses. It is designed to provide the learners with the information and skills necessary to understand and analyse their world by introducing them to the main themes related to commerce as well as English and hindi literature along with ability and skill enhancement courses and topics of disciplines in Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences.
This is an unique and innovative programme in many respects with the following features:
- Students without a formal qualification of 10+2 or its equivalent can also seek admission
- Student can study at his own pace and convenience over a period of 3 to 8 years.
- Student also gets basic knowledge in the core areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Computers and Science & Technology as there are some compulsory foundation courses.
- As there is a minimum component of application-oriented courses, student is exposed to vocational/professional expertise.
- Students have the opportunity to develop skills in computers by selecting computer courses.
- Besides elective course in commerce there is flexibility to choose courses from a wide range of other disciplines.
- Teaching is done through an innovative multi-media.
- A student of another University can seek admission to this programme on the basis of credits obtained by him/her from that University. A student, thus admitted need not write IGNOU examination for such courses which are found equivalent to ours
IGNOUA2ZSOLVEDASSIGNMENT.IN is providing best ranges of Solved IGNOU Assignments References PDF’s, Handwritten Assignments, Projects, Guess Papers and Study Material etc..
- Solved Assignments: Our solved assignments are prepared by experienced and knowledgeable experts. They are based on the latest syllabus and guidelines provided by IGNOU University. These assignments will help you understand the concepts better and will also assist you in completing your assignments on time.Handwritten Assignments: We also offer handwritten assignments, which are prepared by our in-house experts. These assignments are of high quality and are designed to meet the requirements of IGNOU University. They will help you get a better understanding of the course material and will also boost your grades.
Study Materials: We provide a wide range of study materials, including textbooks, notes, presentations, and practice exercises. These study materials are designed to help you understand the course material better and to aid in your exam preparation.
Project Reports: Our project reports are written by experienced professionals, who have in-depth knowledge of the subjects. They are of high quality and are designed to meet the requirements of IGNOU University. These project reports will assist you in completing your projects on time and will also help you score better grades.
So, don’t wait any longer and get in touch with us to get your hands on the latest and updated study materials, solved assignments, handwritten assignments, projects reports, and all the necessary resources for IGNOU University.
Latest 2022-23 IGNOU Solved Assignments Available Here! Click on the below links for Get your Solved Assignments References.