IGNOU Exam Form Check Process To Fill Online Examination Form
IGNOU Exam Form December 2022 – Welcome to IGNOU Online Exam Form Section where you will be able to find out the IGNOU Exam Form December 2022 for all IGNOU Courses. The Section will allow you to navigate the courses by clicking a link below the list where you will get the detail about the IGNOU Exam form like how to fill out the exam form, and the concerned regional center to submit the form. The exam Form is Important as without submitting the exam form students will not get their Hall Tickets which will cause no seat for them in Examination Hall. Click the below link to download IGNOU Exam Form and fill it out as required to submit it at your nearest IGNOU Regional Center or submit it Online.
IGNOU Exam Form December 2022
To appear in IGNOU Exam December 2022-23, one has to receive an application form and should fill and submit it to appear in the entrance examination. The amount needs to be paid with this application form as required. One has to pay fees via Demand Draft in favor of IGNOU in New Delhi. All information filled in the application form should be correct and complete. No one is allowed to make changes to the application form at any stage. Application forms should be submitted before the last date or else rejected.
IGNOU Exam Form Online Submission link is open for all students, for December 2022 TEE. Also, students can check the IGNOU Exam schedule in December 2022 and read the necessary instructions and guidelines. They can fill out and submit the online examination form accordingly.
How To Apply For IGNOU Exam Form 2022
- First of all students need to visit the official website i.e www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the tab ‘Online Submission of Examination Form for December 2022 Term End Examination’ which is available on the homepage.
- A new page will appear on your screen Scroll down and Select on I Agree and Click proceed to fill up examination form.
- Enter the login details and click on ‘Submit’.
- IGNOU Admission Status 2022 Know Your Registration Status Online
- IGNOU Assignment Status 2022 Online Check IGNOU Assignment Submission Status 2022
- IGNOU Marksheet 2022 Download Online Check Dispatch Status
- IGNOU Study Material Status 2022 Check Dispatch Status
Exam.ignou.ac.in Exam form December 2022
As we discussed above, the students can fill up IGNOU online exam form to appear in the examination. Also, the exam fees have to be paid online as well. With this method, the students can fill up the ignou exam form for December 2022 online through the university’s official website at the following link: https://exam.ignou.ac.in/.
Who can fill up IGNOU Exam Form online?
Only eligible students can fill up examination forms for upcoming term-end theory as well as practical exams. They must fulfill all the eligibility criteria before filling up the exam form online.
Eligibility Criteria, Instructions, and Guidelines
Here are a few guidelines and instructions to follow before submitting the “ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM” for December 2022 Term End Examination. It is mandatory to follow the instructions and guidelines for submission of the exam form:-
- You need to make sure that you have already submitted your assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Ignou exam form in December 2022. Otherwise, you will not be provided with Hall Tickets for the courses for which you have not submitted your assignments.
- The IGNOU Exam fee is Rs. 200/-per course for theory as well as practical. If you want to submit your form online, then the dates for submission of TEE exam forms start in December 2022.
- You can pay your exam fee online through various modes of payment. These are as follows:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card of Union Bank of India
- Net Banking.It is very important to check your last Ignou result status before filling up the examination form. It can be checked on the official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status 2022
After filling up the IGNOU Exam Form for December 2022 session, if you are not sure whether the application form has been submitted successfully. Try the link mentioned below to know the status. Don’t worry! Here, you can check your ignou exam form submission status 2022 for the December exams.
IGNOU has given the option to submit examination forms for the forthcoming December 2022 Term End Examination online for those learners who have already submitted assignments for the said examination. One important thing here is that Hall Tickets (Admit Cards) will not be issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by you. So, check your grade card or December Term End Examination result before submitting the examination form online.
I have written clearly what your grade card status indicates in one of my posts. If you want to read it again, you can do by clicking here. Sometimes learners get confused between grade card and term end result. In my next post, I am hoping to explain it.
Mode of payment:
Since you are submitting the examination form online, IGNOU, this time, accepts only two modes of payment. Credit Card or Debit Card of Union Bank of India.
IGNOU Exam Centre
Do you want the examination center of your choice to appear in the Ignou December exam 2022? If yes, then make a hurry as the examination centre will be allotted to students on a first come first serve basis.
If any student’s choice of exam center is showing exhaustion then he/she should select any alternate centre which is near to him/ her. It should be noted that the exam centers shown are tentative. It may change on the confirmation from the Regional Centre.
To check out the list of Ignou exam centres to fill up the ignou exam form for the December session 2022, you can click on the link mentioned below:
IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Faqs
Who can fill up IGNOU Exam Form online?
Only eligible students can fill up examination forms for upcoming term-end theory as well as practical exams. They must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling up the exam form online.
What Is The Last Date To Fill IGNOU Exam Form 2022
10th November Is the Last Date To Fill Examination Form
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
OF ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM:
- Registration for the courses is valid and not time barred.
- Required number of assignments in the courses must have been submitted by due date wherever applicable as per the provision of your programme.
- Have completed minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of the Programme.
THE CLASH OF EXAM DATES/SESSION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The courses are from the same groups (Group-1 to Group-6) as the exam of courses in a particular group is conducted on same date and time.
- The courses are backlog courses. (The courses registered different semester/year)
- The courses are from different Programmes.
- In MP Programmes, courses from different specialization.
- INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES TO BE FOLLOWED DURING FILLING ONLINE EXAM FORM :Click here to view instructions regarding filling of Examination Form under Exemption Category..
Answer to the question paper will be accepted in the language (s) in which the Programme is offered. Answer script attempted in any other language will not be evaluated and cancelled without any information. However, students have an option to attempt the examination of the course’s in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English medium (except for language programmes).
June, 2022 Term-end Examination resultsare being uploaded on IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) in phase manner. In case, the result of any course(s) is not declared on or before the last date of submission of online exam form for December, 2022,students are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the complete result to avoid future consequences.
In no circumstances the student will be allowed to write Examination for two courses in a session even if both the courses are reflected in the Hall Ticket for the same session & time.Jail Inmates are advised to submit exam form at the concerned Regional Centre only. The jail inmates will not be permitted to appear in regular exam centers in any circumstances. The exam centre for jail inmates are activated in respective jail itself.Incase any Jail inmate submit exam form and opted for exam centre outside the jail, it will be reverted back to the same jail where the inmate is in custody.
STEPS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE EXAMINATION FORM AND PAYMENT OF EXAM FEE:(The exam form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy. No request for any kind of amendments will be entertained at the later stage)
- Select the Regional Centre and Exam Centre code of your choice carefully.
- Exam Centre will be allotted as first come first serve basis. In case the sitting capacity at the chosen exam centre is full, you may opt for the nearest/alternate exam centre.
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the course(s) for which exams to be written are filled in one attempt, as next attempt to add the course(s) can result in change of exam centre/ non availability of sitting capacity at the same exam centre.
- In case the validity of the registration shown as INVALID or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the December, 2022Term-end Examination is/are not reflected in the drop-down box, you have to contact to Registrar SRD on email [email protected] or over phone no. 011-29571301.
- Students may select payment gateway (HDFC/ICICI) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank. Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully to avoid future consequences.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future references.
- In some cases the status of submission of exam form is generated within 72 hours after making the payment. The University will not be held responsible, in case, the status of the submission of exam form shown as Transaction Failed after the last date of submission of exam form is over. You are advised not to wait for the last date for submission of the exam form. Click on SEARCH OPTION to check the examination form status.
- If no status appears, it means that you are required to re submit the examination form with prescribed fee on or before the last date for submission of exam form.
- Click here to view List of Examination Centre (Tentative).
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSUCCESSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- In case of excess and unsuccessful payment, the student is required to approach the bank to take the charge back after the issuance of Hall Ticket.
- The result shall be withheld/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee through charge back process form the concerned bank and appeared in the examination illegally.
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be adjusted/refunded as the case may be, to the account from which the payment was made after due verification of records of the concerned bank.
OPTION FOR CHANGE IN EXAM CENTRES:
No request for change of exam centre will be entertained in any case.
ISSUE OF HALL TICKET
- Hall Ticket to the eligible students will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Students are directed to take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre on the date and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket well before the commencement of the examination.
- Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card.
- Request towards add on of course (s) in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained in any case.
WHOM TO CONTACT/E-MAIL ID:
- For any quarries regarding non receipt of the control number or about status of Examination Form and for refund of excess examination fee, please send email to ([email protected]) or contact over phone no. 011-29572209.
Rs. 200/- per course.
(Theory courses and practical/lab courses)
Rs.200/- per course with Late Fee Rs.1100/-
2 thoughts on “IGNOU EXAMINATION FORM”
Yes, if any of the candidates have taken admission through offline mode then they have to collect their identity card from the concerned regional centre of IGNOU University and the ID card must be attested by the Regional Center to make it valid. If any candidate has taken online admission in IGNOU University but facing difficulties while downloading their ID card then they can also collect the ID card from their RCs in the print format.